Compensation and Benefits at Weis Builders
Weis Builders is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent and we know that talented, committed team members deserve a rewarding compensation and benefits package. We provide a total compensation opportunity equal or above the industry average that will attract qualified individuals and reward Associates for their performance on the job.
Our salaries consider the market conditions, prior work experience, and your job-related qualifications. Merit and promotion adjustments are based on your performance and the results you achieved.
Weis Builders provides an opportunity for additional cash rewards when Weis Builders meets or exceeds certain objectives. These objectives include Delighting Clients, Pre-Tax Income, Safety, Quality, Learning, using our Opportunities For Improvement (OFI) process, and behaviors consistent with The Weis Way.
Medical, Dental, and Wellness Options
- Medical Coverage- to help you protect you and your family form the high cost of medical care;
- Dental Coverage- so you and your family can receive the care needed to maintain good dental health;
- Wellness Options- targeting many of the greatest health risk factors and supporting you and your family;
- Employee Assistance Programs- providing support to handle unexpected bumps; and
- Hearing Discount Program- providing assistance in hearing life’s beautiful moments.
- Life and Accident Insurance- to provide financial protection for you and your family;
- Disability Insurance- to continue your income if you cannot work due to sickness or injury; and
- Supplemental Disability, Accident, and Illness Insurance- to provide additional coverage to help preserve your lifestyle.
- A 401(K) Plan- to provide savings options that will allow you and your family to reach your financial goals now and in the future.
- Financial Planning- to assist you and your family in planning for your financial future.
Weis Builders Pluses
- Flexible Spending Accounts- to help you set aside pre-tax money to pay for eligible health care or dependent care expenses;
- Educational Assistance- providing you a benefit to support your development;
- Paid Time Off- providing you with time off for Holidays, Sick Days, and Vacation;
- Shopping Discounts- access to special offers and amazing deals;
- Protection For You From Identity Theft- to combat identity theft;
- Travel Assistance- for protection when you travel domestically or internationally;
- Will Preparation Services- to take charge of difficult life and health care legal decisions;
- Recognition For Service, Performance, and Project Team Success- to recognize years of service and exceptional performance;
- Banking- discounts, conveniences, and services; and
- Charitable Giving Campaign- providing charitable support to our communities.
- Pet Healthcare- helping you protect your dogs, cats, birds and exotic pets.
- Other ‘Pluses’- providing a number of other ‘pluses’ that makes working at Weis Builders special.