Our Opportunity For You…Marketing Intern—Summer 2020 in Minneapolis, MN
Lay the foundation for your career with our summer internship program. Get deeply involved in projects that take you to the heart of the construction industry. Put your classroom experiences to the test in the real world. Begin your career where you can succeed and grow in an environment focused on your development and gain an understanding with best practices in the construction industry.
If you are…
- Looking for an opportunity to do great things in an environment focused on best practices,
- Want to be a leader in a dynamic fast paced environment, and
- Have the drive to play a key role in exciting projects
Weis Builders has the opportunity for you…
Marketing Intern...Know How It Works… You will be actively working with Business Development and Marketing. You can expect to complete research that will contribute to our business development efforts tied directly to our client and networking objectives. You will also be working on various marketing activities as they are assigned.
What We Look For…We want individuals who strive for excellence…
- Strong academic performance with research capabilities
- Ability to successfully manage and work on multiple projects
- Currently pursuing a four-year Marketing, Business, Economics, or related degree,
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Excel program
- Willingness to learn to gain hands-on experience.
Drive Meets Opportunity…You have the drive…We’ll provide the opportunities. Bring your enthusiasm and skills to Weis Builders. The opportunity to build your career on a solid foundation starts here.
About Weis Builders
Weis Builders, established in 1939, has maintained a reputation for building solid relationships. We have continued to exceed client’s expectations with our versatility, responsiveness, talented associates, and progressive attitude. Weis Builders excels in various markets, including multi-family, senior living, student living hospitality, health care, retail, and commercial. We support the development needs of our clients by providing delivery methods such as general contracting, design/build, and construction management.
Explore a career with Weis Builders today!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.