Our Assistant Superintendents play a vital role for on-site and office assistance to the Project Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Perform material take offs, obtain permits, prepare labor reports and 2-week look ahead schedules, etc.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients, architects, vendors that enable future planning and support continuous growth
- Ensure a safe work environment, hold safety meetings, maintain safety logs, document and or report and safety issues
- Effectively communicate with the project team on specific project issues
Coordinate and schedule subcontractors, materials suppliers and other equipment as needed
- Utilize Quality Control “best practices” and ensure specified quality standards
- Complete all required paperwork in a professional and timely manner
- Cost control duties such as Track labor hours, accurately complete the PO log
- Acquire knowledge of building codes
- Construction Management and/or Engineering Degree or related field Experience
- Construction Management Software: Excel or related scheduling software, CMiC and/or Procore, or similar project management software
Career ApplicationApply Now
"*" indicates required fields