The Project Engineer plays a vital role in the success of each project as the central hub for project information between the Project Superintendent and Project Manager, our client and the architect.
- Develop lasting relationships with clients, architects, vendors to understand future planning as well as support Weis Builders continuous growth.
- Preconstruction/Project start up: Assist in material take offs, obtaining subcontractor and supplier quotes, schedule preparation and subcontract award
- Construction Management: identify and implement cost and time saving measures, obtain permits, assist in field start up activities, create reports as needed, obtain submittals and manage submittal process, submit weekly OFIs for future projects
- Post Construction: Assist Project coordinator to obtain final closeout submission documents, prepare project records for storage, warranty follow ups
- General: acquire understanding of building code and design, learn and improve personal/technical and managerial skills, assist as needed to ensure timely and economic project completion
- BA/BS degree construction management, engineering, or 2+ year(s) experience in the estimating or project management field.
- Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications.
Career ApplicationApply Now
"*" indicates required fields