All subcontractors are required to prequalify to contract work with Weis Builders. Subcontractors need to submit the prequalification information, including documents, annually. All financial information is kept strictly confidential. If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Weis Builders Prequalification Department at email@example.com.
Step 1: Compile Documents
We’ll be asking for information from these documents in the prequalification form, and you will be asked to securely upload them (if available) after completing the form.
- Current Financial Statement (audited, reviewed, or compiled is preferred, internal is acceptable)
- W-9 Form (Completed and Signed)
- Click here for W-9 Form
- Additional Insured Endorsements
- OSHA 300 and 300A Form
- EMR (MOD) Letter of Verification
- Safety Manual
- Letter of Bondability/Bonding Capacity/Bonding Limits Letter (Do Not Submit Bond)
- Supervisor Resume
- Succession/Continuity Plan
Step 2: Complete Prequalification Questionnaire
Click here to start Prequalification Questionnaire
Step 3: Upload Documents
After completing the questionnaire, you will receive an email with a link to securely upload the requested documents listed in Step 1 above. We’ll begin reviewing your application after you complete this step.